Training Information for Your State
Do you have questions?
The most effective way to receive support is by clicking on the Live Student Support Chat on the bottom right side of the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Student support is available via Live Chat, 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM PST, Monday - Sunday
- Phone support is available 9 AM to 5:00 pm - Call (360) 602-0960
- No, you can log out at any time.
- The system will bookmark (remember) where you stopped. When you re-enter the course, it will take up where it left off.
- The exception is the traditional Washington STARS courses, which are send you an automated email to resume where you left off in the course. Please see instructions provided in the STARS training for more information.
- Click on the Live Chat button on the lower right corner of the page, or submit a Password Request Help. We will assist you with password recovery.
- Students enrolled in Washington STARS, log in on the Student Page
- All other students, click on the following link: www.nexportcampus.com/Success
- You can print the certificate after successfully completing a course with a score of 70 percent or higher. Go to the "Training Center Home Page" page (the page you see when you first log in) and select "My Courses". When the list of courses you have enrolled in appears, look for the title of the course you completed and click on the small certificate icon that appears at the end of the course title. The certificate will open and allow you to print it. Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (download link provided free) to view and print the certificate.
- STARS Students: The automated certificate that is available upon completion of the course does not meet the requirements for Washington STARS credit. You must submit an evaluation form, and we will email you a customized certificate for STARS.
- Submit a Request for Transcript and we will email you a certified transcript within 3 business days.
Washington STARS, CDA training, and ECE In-Service Courses
- Between 8 am and 9 pm PST, courses are activated immediately after enrollment. You should receive an automated email within your log in information with 10 minutes after processing the tuition payment. In some cases, it could take up to an hour for your username to be activated, but in most cases it is within 10 minutes.
- Enrollments between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be activated the next day by 8:30 am. Please note: we are located in Washington State and our business hours are Pacific Standard time. CLICK HERE for the time at our office right now.
- These programs require that the enrollment is processed through our registrar. Please allow 2 business days for your log-in information to be emailed to you.
Online Career High School
- An enrollment counselor will contact you to assist you in getting started. For more information, or assistance, call 1-855-777-4263.
Enrollment in Washington STARS training online is now easier than ever! Add multiple students, courses or training packages to the same order. Register one time, and have a permanent account where you can view your history, and print a receipt at any time. Are you ready to register?
Visit our Student Enrollment Center to register now: www.studentenrollmentcenter.org
This web site is owned by a href="http://www.cdatraining.org/about.htm">Successful Solutions Professional Development LLC, an independent training organization.